Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 20 March 2014

Things I love Thursday

Time for the positive post. And it is Happiness Day apparently today, so even more reason so..♥
I don't care that the cold is coming back, because we will be in 20 degrees in Hungary soon! I just hope our freshly planted flowers and seeds will survive ♥ We will have tomatoes, radishes, courgettes, patty pans, peas! We also planted lots of lovely flowers ♥ We spent almost the whole weekend in the garden, planting, cleaning, having the sunshine on our face, having a drink, we could hardly get the kids back in the house ♥ After a week of not going Robin had no problem joining back to nursery, walked in happily waving, ate everything, slept 1.5 hours, no crying what so ever. He is such a big boy now as well! (which I can not say I love, as I loved having a baby in the house) ♥ Benji loves library, we started to go every Monday, they can take two books each, He actually starts jumping up and down when I mention that we are going to library ♥ I like True Detective series, and the one called Girls, altough I am left alone watching that without Rich. ♥ a little cardamom in my daily coffee makes it taste amazing, and enough to add smaller amount of sugar. Double bonus. ♥ We are all healthy!

No comments: