Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 14 March 2014

Things I love Thursday

I have to bring this type of post back as there is not too many good things happening around us nowadays, and feel I have to concentrate on positive things again otherwise I will sink into depression.
Although it started so nice last weekend, the sunshine arrived, we spent lots of time outside, just so on Monday out of nowhere had another croup cough incident at night. Followed by not very good news from home...
So...
I can at last feel spring coming ♥ We have bought a potted hyacinth which I love, always brings up childhood memories of our old house, where our garden was full of these in blue, and that smell..mmmm ♥ We have also planted some red poppies with Benji, and also some sunflowers at Nature Tots, it will be lovely! ♥ Robin has learned to blow his nose at 1.5 years old  ♥ Benefit of this week's sleepless nights that I can hear Robin breathing next to me and occasionally he strokes me with his soft, small, warm hands ♥ really grateful that we have Jayne and Peter close to us so Robin didn't need to go to nursery when ill ♥ Unfortunately I have to go back to work full time..but since this is a positive post at least we will be better off money-wise ♥ I love Benji's stories in the car. Nowadays he entertains us in the mornings with funny stories he makes up which really makes a change to our moods on a working day morning. ♥ I managed to run 4km without walking into it, go thanks to Nicola pushing me, next one will be 6 km to try. ♥ Only 12 sleeps left (as Benji counts them about 5 times a day) to go to Hungary! ♥♥♥







No comments: