Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

And the Birthday continues...

..and now in Hungary. We luckily arrived home, at the moment just the 3 of use, but Richard will join us later. I was a bit worried how will the plain journey be with just me looking after them, but actually it wasn't much worse than if it was two of us. You can really count on Benji now. It might helped that he was really excited about us going that he did anything I asked him to do. He was counting the days back previously and he was adamant he could see Papi from the air when we started landing.
He doesn't stop talking since we arrived, and I can tell already that he uses quite a lot more Hungarian, which I am happy about, as in England he started to speak mainly in English only despite understanding me.
Robin is also a little happy chappy, especially about water and endless paddling. He finds the smallest bit of water to splash in. He had a fever again last night though, and I am really hoping it will go as unexpectadly as it came...

Still at the airport


Helping Papi with watering the garden



Batman's helper saving flower pots...


Finding the smallest little waters to get into and splash, having clothes on? No problem, he thinks...



No comments: