Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 17 June 2013

The 3 years old!

I couldn't wait for this birthday as this was the first one he could really understand now.
He was counting back for days how many he has to sleep for his birthday and he knew that he is 3 years old, and there will be 3 candles on his cake.
When I asked him what kind of cake he would like he mostly answered "one with candies", so it was sure that there will be Smarties on the top of it, and because he like Túró Rudi (Hungarian sweet with cottage cheese), we decided that it will be made out of sweet cottage cheese. And since my parents were here for his birthday they supplied plenty of Túró Rudis in case his cake didn't happen in the way we planned it. (in the end he only ate the Smarties from the top of it though its not the fault of the cake...)
On Saturday he was so tired after playing (or more like watching in his case as he is not so brave to participate) football in the morning, that we decided better to give the parents after his afternoon sleep.
He woke up, we lined up all his presents on the table including his new bike, I put a Happy Birthday song on, we started to sing, but he became too shy that he started crying hanging onto my leg. Great....
Took about 10 minutes until he decided that he actually wants to open a present. (I have never seen a kid not wanting to open presents!)
I don't know what this new shyness about, but I hope he didn't burst into tears in nursery when they celebrated him today. Or he wont do next weekend when we planned another celebration with his friends and Zander.
He got a letter from me in which I summarized his 3rd years, so I won't put that here as well, and also that is only important for Him and me only. I will give these letters to him one day when he understands.
Also He and everyone else knows the fact that I love him very very much and I am proud that He is My Son!!!











The day after we celebrated Father's day, Benji had to sing Happy Birthday to Richard, as according to him it was Daddy Day, and he is so right!




No comments: