Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

We have been in Hungary


Relatively short time, but we went to Hungary all four of us. I really needed this visit as I started to have enough of England and the weather (I know, I know that it was the same in Hungary, but in my head it is always sunny there) and I was really homesick (even after all these years I long to be back after 1-2 months).
We have travelled with Lufthansa as worked out cheaper, it was miles better than the cheap airlines. Kind stewardesses, little gifts for the kids, no weight limit, free food, place for our legs...etc. So it was worth it despite the long wait in Munich.

At home I managed to see everyone (expect poor Vera, but it almost costs the same to drive down to Balaton as one of our plane tickets, and we simply couldn't afford it), we also spent a lot of time with the boys, we have seen Barnabas being baptised, I have been running three times, we have been at Aquaworld for a swim and to try make Benji to like water. We haven't been so successful, 10-90% the time he spent in the water compared the one he spent on dry land. Slowly but surely :-)
Poor Bobin couldn't come with us as he came out in chicken pox while we were in Hungary, I know he would have really liked it.

We had a really good time, and it is never good to come back, especially that all our clothes smell of my mum's fabric softener and this smell reminds me of home... :-(











There was lots of dog-loving from both of them:








Making "violet perfume"- e.g putting violets into water :)

Inside of the new Lego shop





On the plane at way back home: (They have both been praised by fellow passengers how good they behaved)



No comments: