Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Those little moments


I found myself watching them quite often and just wonder how cute they are as they find themselves and they are starting to be brothers now rather than "Benji and the baby". And it is so good to see that Benji is looking at Robin more as a partner of crime rather than just someone who eats and sleeps.
Sometimes he just turns around and tells me: "Mummy I am playing with Robin" then he takes a toy to him and grins into his face from really close: "Roooobiiiiiin"
He also chats to him in the car and they exchange a knowing smile.
Or if Robin starts crying he runs there saying "Its ok Robin I am here now", and even despite he finished crying and happily looking down from my arms he still has to give him a "healing kiss".
This idill is usually only broken when Richard comes home as he wants Daddy only to himself (I am at home with him all day, I am not interesting....), if Richard "dares" to hold Robin or gives him a little attention, then when the "accidentally kicked him" or "sat on Robin's head" happen....Our poor little Second One, if your read this 18 years later you will realize you had a good training in your early days. Last week Benji even dropped you on the floor, I only run from the toilet because of the big knock on the floor and the loud cry, you are lying on the floor Benji next to you all innocent as he just wanted to lift you on the chair. I need to grow an extra pair of eyes....Although it is probably your fault being that heavy. 9.6kg at 7 months! (the health visitor came and measured you. More worrying that your head circumference is on the 99% percentile...all that brain...)
Benji is 16kg, he gave such a big tantrum all that because he had to stand on the scale..


It was also Mother's Day in England (lucky me, I can have another one soon), and got two nice cards from B, the right one from nursery and the left one stamping, drawing is with Daddy's help. Very nice, thank you!



No comments: