Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Really needed this sunshine

 Somehow days are passing by nowadays without me even noticing them, I have a never-ending to-do list in my head, and it makes me feel that even if I am doing something I am not 100% there, which makes me forever guilty.
At work I am trying to catch up with private mails, printings, when I play with the boys in my head I am thinking what to take to the notary to get Robin's Hungarian citizenship, on the way to the notary we pop into Benji's new school to drop off a form...etc. I think I really need those three weeks holidays now. Until then it was really good to have a little break last weekend.
We had Dosthill Open Gardens Festival, where habitants of Dosthill can decide to open their gardens to the public, we admire the beautiful gardens, some of the owners make cakes or some drinks, put out some toys for the kids, and they offer the income to the local school.
We had a great day, good weather, the boys were ok with the long walk (to have a treasure hunt during the trail, helped).
The day after we went to Packington for pick your own strawberries (yeay for strawberry season!!), and on Monday we took out the paddling pool at last as the weather was so good, altough that was one of those "half of me was there only" moment, as on Mondays I suppose to "work" from home...












No comments: