Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pirate day

It was a long weekend, the sun was shining a bit, so we had to do something outsidey..., found a groupon ticket to Tutbury castle for a pirate day event, we lumped in Oscar's and parents, and went to have a look. It sounded quite good, they even said on the tickets that children should dressed up (or even the parents), so I ended up sawing little pirate hats for them on Saturday (yes, I made the skulls a bit a more children-friendly on purpose..). Plus I caught Robin's congentivatus, so Richard was pushing me to wear an eye patch, as I might just... I didn't in the end, sunglasses have done...
The boys have really enjoyed themselves, the "real" pirates, sword fights, cannon shoots, climbing to the castle, fun rides, etc.

Last week, we have also found about Benji's future school placement, but this to be continued in another post soon.

I also have to mention little Mr. Cuddler Robin, whose speach is getting a bit better, he started to repeat words on his own way, in English he can say Bath, Fish, Thank you ("tatooo"), mooore, juice, door, baaa, no, car, and he at last calls me Mummy now, I ceased to be called Dada at last!!!










 We have also harvested the first produce of our garden, little radishes, already worth planting them, as it made Benji taste them, and hunting for the biggest ones :)

No comments: