Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Birthday

I have to say I am really lucky.  I am lucky that I was born into the best family. I am lucky that I married into the best family. And I am lucky that we have created the best family.
I had a nice birthday (although what birthday is not nice?) with quite a few surprises. I had expected Richard's though, which was a heart monitoring watch for my running (I have already tried it and it is expected, running too fast which is ineffective and not so good for the heart..)

The first surprise was unexpected, which I started to "receive" the day before. I was coming back from work to Jayne's, and as soon as I opened the door Benji run to me shouting "Mummy, mummy we got you a surprise and we have hidden it in the car!!" At the background Richard and Jayne was laughing as they just hid it and told him not to tell me. I managed to get more information out of him that evening, that it is a nice gift and contains a snake...
All night I was thinking what could he describe as snake, maybe a scarf, a necklace....and oh, I was surprised in the morning that it was actually a snake :-) (ok a wooden one). Apparently he choose it for me especially when they went out for shopping with Nana.
I have also got a really nice card from him which I am sure Nana and Grandad helped him make: it has a shark, a dinosaurus, a letter B, and lots of bears on it. (he described them)

I also have received a present from Robin, Nana helped him make a lovely cookie jar with his hand and foot print. Really looks nice and very thoughtful.

The surprises continued at home, as my parents sent a parcel which has just happened to arrive on the day of my birthday. And although it was full with chocolate Túró Rudis for Benji, there was a little place for my gifts too and a real Szamos marzipan chocolate cake, so I wasn't left without a birthday cake either. :-)

The birthday celebration was closed with a nice dinner at Whittington Arms on Friday, with all four of us. I did want to go with the children as we have already celebrated our anniversary just the two of us. I almost regretted this decision as they both wanted to just run around before the food came, but once their was food front of them they were happy, and we could relax a little.
I also was grateful that Benji can speak in Hungarian too as he called the waiter lazy when he was too slow to get him a straw... and also shouted "Bogie" in hungarian after a good mining in his nose...

All in all, had a really good week (apart from difficulties at work) and really like my family!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










Someone else also celebrated his birthday this week... Happy birthday Zander!








No comments: